IzyRead Gizlilik Politikası
All data submitted to us, including personal information, business data, files, photos, videos, and team-related information, will be referred to as Client Information.
All hosting of the Site and/or Service is done by third-party service providers with whom we partner. All data you provide us or that we collect from you, including any Personal Information – as defined below – is stored by such third-party service providers on servers they control. These service providers may or may not be located in the United States, and even if they are, their servers may be located in the United States, and/or anywhere else in the world. For performance and quality of service, your data may be replicated across multiple servers located in multiple countries. Please be aware that by using IzyRead, you are consenting to your data being transferred to various third-party service providers both in the United States and around the world. We work with respected, prominent companies like Smarterasp.net to help run our Services and retain Client Information because your privacy and the sustainability of our Services is important to us.
“Personal Information” means any of your information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, including, but not limited to, first and last name, personal profile, email address, home address or other physical address, and other contact information.
Consent and Modification
Data Collected in Our System
When you use our Services, you provide us with things like your images, content; your experiences; information specific to your field of operation. As will be explained in this policy, Customer Data are retained and controlled by IzyRead, its affiliates, and other third-party business partners, who have only the limited rights in the data necessary for us to offer the Services, make improvements to the Services, and anonymously process your data to offer more relevant content and functionality.
IzyRead may also collect and store the following:
- Information related to account creation, such as email address and password
- User details, including proﬁle photo, location, time zone and other information that is submitted by each user respectively. Although it is not necessary to submit this additional information in order to use IzyRead, users may decide to submit any or all of it at their discretion. Some or all of this information may be accessible by members who have access to the Page.
- When a IzyRead account is created, we may collect an email address and password for the individual who is setting up the Workspace.
- We may collect information about service requests and support communications.
- When you use IzyRead, our servers record information that your browser or app sends. This information may include your device type, browser information, IP address, the address of the web page you visited prior, referring pages, clicked pages, the date and time related to your use of the Services, information about your browser configuration and plugins, language preferences, Internet service provider, and cookies. We may use the collected information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track user actions within the Services, and create statistical information.
- Device information may be collected during your use of the Services. This may include the type of the device, device configuration, unique device identifiers, operating system of the device, application IDs, MAC addresses, and crash data. How much of this information being collected may depend on the type of device and its settings.
- Whenever you are using IzyRead, if for any reason an integration takes place, we get connected to that service. The integration provider may share information, depending on the type and use of the integration; that is outside our control. We do not receive or store username and password information regarding that service, and the credentials you enter are received by others depending on the type and use of the integration.
- We log information about usage of IzyRead, including errors, response times of the Services, and other information related to the User Experience. We may use this log data to improve the Services and the content we supply.
- We may also receive information from affiliates, our partners, or other third parties and use this to make our own information better. This information may be aggregated with your information to make it more useful or more specific.
We may link your subscriber information with data we receive from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience. If you create or log into a IzyRead account using your Facebook credentials via single sign-on, we will have access to certain information, such as your name and email address as authorized in your Google Apps profile settings.
There are different types of cookies that are unique to your account or your browser. Session-based cookies are temporary and last until you close your browser. Persistent cookies live longer, sometimes indefinitely, unless your browser or you delete them. We may use both session-based and persistent cookies.
Some cookies are associated with your account and are used to remember personal information. Other cookies are not linked to your account but help us carry out analytics and customization.
Cookies make your interactions faster and more secure. They help remember where you left off. They enable us to recall your preferences and user experience choices.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies help us market more consistently to users whom we and our partners think might be interested in IzyRead and related products. They also help us to know when you have been shown particular content and to receive aggregated audits, research, and reports, which helps us improve our Services.
What We Do with Your Information
In summary, we use your information to provide, maintain, and improve the Services. In this section you’ll find detailed descriptions of what we do with your data.
Your Personal Information may be stored or processed by our local or foreign subsidiaries or affiliated companies located inside or outside the United States.
IzyRead may access and use Customer Data in a reasonable manner and in accordance with Customer’s instructions to
- provide, maintain and improve the Services;
- prevent technical issues;
- address and fix issues, problems, and security gaps;
- address Customer’s requests and provide support whenever requested by the customer;
- access and/or provide information when required to do so by law; and
- do so as expressly permitted in writing by the Customer.
Other information provided may be used to
- improve the user experience and user interface (we analyze trends and anonymous data to guide us in making the IzyRead experience better);
- respond your requests (when you contact us about issues, suggestions and questions, we will use your information to help solve the problem, respond to your suggestion, or answer your question);
- automatically send invitation emails or messages, if you choose to invite someone to use the Services (we may include your name and email address in the invitation email or message);
- send emails or messages to inform you about changes in the Services, new offerings, important notices, security warnings, policy changes, and other kinds of administrative information;
- send emails or messages to you or team members that might include summary reports, statistical analysis, featured content, or any other kind of information generated from Customer Data or Other Information;
- keep our Services up and running; and
- keep your account and data secure and prevent any kind of abuse.
Any of your data that is aggregated with others’ data and/or de-identified so that it cannot be associated with you or any other identifiable user may be utilized by us in any way. This policy is not intended to limit our use of aggregated or de-identified data.
You can opt out from receiving promotional or advertising emails from us by clicking unsubscribe in any of our emails. Please keep in mind that if you unsubscribe from promotional or advertising emails, we may still contact you in response to your service requests and we may still send administrative emails, and update warnings to maintain the continuity of your use of the Services.
At any time, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you do not provide necessary Personal Information, you may still use the Services; however, not providing necessary Personal Information may result in limited access to certain parts, functions, and options of the Services.
Our Customers decide what to do with their data. The Customer may limit access to the Services, control third-party integrations, manage permissions, share content, manage information types, change privacy settings, import and export data, consolidate information, transfer Workspaces, or change access parameters.
Your browser or mobile device may give you the ability to control cookies or other types of settings that provide us with information, such as your location. IzyRead does not have control over these settings and if you want to make changes about what information is being transmitted, you should refer to information provided by your browser, device, or application.
This section describes how we share your information. Users determine how they want to share or disclose Customer Data. IzyRead does not control how our users choose to share or disclose Customer Data.
IzyRead may share the Customer Data as described below:
- We may work with third-party companies or individuals to process, analyze, or store Customer Data.
- We may share Customer Data according to instructions from the Customer.
- Our affiliates in our corporate group may process the Customer Data.
- We may share Customer Data with the provider of an integration that is added to IzyRead by the Customer. IzyRead is not involved in or responsible for how the integration provider uses or shares the data received.
- Any content that is shared by a Customer or user in the Workspace is submitted to the platform or user(s) chosen by the sharing user. It is the responsibility of Customers or users who share data to understand what part of their data will be available to whom.
IzyRead may share Other Information as described below:
- We work with individuals, third parties, and business partners such as mailing services to process Other Information.
- Our affiliates in our corporate group may process Other Information.
- In order to resolve issues or give support to you about your Workspace, account, or anything else related to the Services, we might need to use Other Information. In such cases, we may share details about the communication with the Customer when deemed necessary.
Disclosure of Information
IzyRead may disclose Customer Data or Other Information as described below:
- To comply with laws and regulatory requirements and to respond to court orders, lawful requests, and legal process.
- For the prevention of fraud and to defend our rights and safety or those of third parties.
- Upon a change in our business structure, such as a reorganization, acquisition, dissolution, merger, acquisition of all or a portion of our business, or sale of some of our assets.
- If we engage in activities such as due diligence or financing.
Any of your data that is aggregated with others’ data and/or de-identified so that it cannot be associated with you may be disclosed by us to anyone. This policy is not intended to limit our disclosure of aggregated or de-identified data.
We save and maintain the Personal Information that you provide to us. If you would like to delete or correct any of your Personal Information that we have, you may contact support team IzyRead and create a request.
We do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not track consumers over time or across third-party websites.
Security is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards, work with respected companies, and use reliable infrastructure to keep Personal Information safe. However, no method of transmission or storage can be regarded as 100% secure, so absolute security cannot be guaranteed.
This Policy may be updated from time to time. You will always find the current version on this page. If an update reduces your rights, you will be notified when you log in.